where is my heart??

In this world, if not have love, our lives would be bleak and dark. As humans, love to have on ourselves, no matter to parents, relatives, friends, lover or animal. But people like me sometimes get less love. Every day, I lead my life as usual, morning wake up, shower, breakfast, prepare myself and get out of my house and carry out activities such as roads in the complex, and hangout with friends rejoicing.

Although they are my friends, but they do not fully give love as I want.
I know, people like me who are eligible to receive it. My parents even less sometimes also want to give love to me. They felt that I had big, and know the restrictions to provide that. They do not know, to love me like they appreciated and loved as children of other people.

0 kaki komen

Klik Sini Untuk Komen